Isasailalim sa Alert Level 2 quarantine classification simula November 5 hanggang 21 ang Metro Manila, ayon sa inanunsyo ng Malacañang nitong Huwebes ng gabi.
“The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) on Thursday, November 4, 2021, approved the de-escalation of the National Capital Region to Alert Level 2. This shall take effect beginning tomorrow, November 5, 2021 until November 21, 2021,” ayon sa pahayag ni Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque.
Sa ilalim ng Alert level 2, papayagan ang mga sumusunod, basta masunod ang minimum health standards:
- Venues for meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE)
- Permitted venues for social events (parties, wedding receptions, family reunions, and bridal or baby showers)
- Visitor or tourist attractions (libraries, museums, galleries, parks, plazas, public gardens, scenic viewpoints)
- Amusement parks or theme parks
- Recreational venues (internet cafes, billiard halls, arcades, bowling alleys, swimming pools, and similar venues)
- Cinemas and movie houses
- Limited face-to-face or in-person classes for basic education subject to prior approval of the Office of the President
- Limited face-to-face or in-person classes for higher education and for technical-vocational education and training
- In-person religious gatherings; gatherings for necrological services, wakes, and funerals for Covid-19 cremains and non-Covid-19 deaths
- Licensure or entrance/qualifying examinations and authorized specialty examinations
- Dine-in services of food preparation establishments
- Personal care establishments such as barbershops, spas, salons, and other similar procedures, including home service options
- Fitness studios, gyms, and venues for individual non-contact exercise and sports
- Film, music, and television production
- Contact sports approved by the LGU
- Funfairs/peryas or kid amusement industries (playgrounds, playroom, and kiddie rides)
- Venues with live voice or wind-instrument performers and audiences (karaoke bars, clubs, concert halls, and theaters)
- Gatherings in residences with individuals not belonging to the same household
Maliban dito, inaprubahan rin ng IATF ang rekomendasyon ng sub-Technical Working Group on Data Analytics na ibase ang alert level assignments sa datus ng isang probinsya habang papalapit ang impelentation date nito.
“Starting December 1, 2021, alert level assignments shall be determined at every 15th and 30th of the month. Escalations, on the other hand, may be done at any time in the middle of the implementation period as warranted while de-escalations can only be done at the end of the 2-week assessment period,” pahayag ni Roque.